Monday, April 30, 2012

It's a challenge

I am still going strong on my 30 day clean eating plan.
It is around day 22 and I feel great but still can't stop thinking about big bowls of pasta and chinese food in my pajamas. 
I must say one of the hardest things for me in this challenge has been drinking no diet coke from Sunday-Thursday.
Only two days a week is a big challenge for me.  
I have been drinking a lot more water but also trying to get creative with some other things to break up the boring amounts of water.

I have been meaning to share this recipe for a long time, it is my breakfast about 2 times a week and I love it. Don't be afraid to try this....trust me.

Say hello the the Green Monster.
1 frozen banana
1/2 cup 0% Fage greek yogurt
1 cup of almond milk
handful of frozen blueberries
1 tablespoon peanut butter
1 tablespoon flax seed
4 cups of spinach, sometimes I even add more.
Blend and enjoy!

I have also been enjoying:

I also enjoy my cup of coffee in the morning, that is what gets me out of bed on these early mornings.

I am sticking with my diet coke challenge till school gets out.  Four more weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment