Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter!

Well, Spring Break is over....
Today was the first day back at school. My kids were all tan, tired, and full of vacation stories for me.
I let my kids share about their trips; many went to Atlantis, New York, Disney...I shared with mine that I had a "staycation" and they all looked at me like I was crazy.
I sure was missing my staycation this morning when I had to wake up before the sun and get to work!

This Easter I wanted to put together a little treat for my loved ones.
You are never too old for an Easter treat, although I must say the Easter Bunny missed my house this year.
Who doesn't love nail polish?
I chose some fun colors for the girls and put them in a cute little package for an Easter treat.




I just filled a clear treat bag with krinkle paper, put a nail polish in the egg and taped the egg to the bag.
The toppers were made out of cardstock, paper tape, and bunny stickers.
Easy!

 I had a lovely Easter day with my family at my parent's house.
We had my dads side of the family over for lunch and softball at the park, I did not participate in the sports section of the day.

 I brought my two favorite appetizers at the moment.
Sparkling Cranberry Brie Bites- a wonderful Christmas app, not so festive for Easter Sunday.
Pear Pancetta Bites

Dad was the grill master and dog entertainer.
We had my parent's cat, my brother's dog, and my two dogs all in the house!


Milo loved the sun!

It was a special day with my family.  I am so thankful for a wonderful family and the opportunity to celebrate our love for Christ together.

I hope everyone had a great Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment