Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Baby Shower

This past Sunday we celebrated my brother and sister-in-laws baby girl who is due in August.
It was at a family friends house and it was a great afternoon.

Chocolate covered pretzels with pink for a baby girl.

We put limes in the apothecary jars and filled them with water for the flowers.
The hydrangeas came from my yard- so nice to get such pretty flowers without paying for them!

 The food table!

Dessert table: 5 flavor pound cake, chocolate covered strawberries, watermelon, and peach crisp.
I made the peach crisp from the Pioneer Woman cookbook, so good.

Tomato basil shooters with cucumbers.

Greek orzo salad.

Chicken salad.

Corn muffins with honey butter, apple butter, and strawberry compote.

Mini ham biscuits.

Caesar salad.


I made the banner for the mantle.
I sewed scrapbook paper onto chipboard then sewed ribbon to the paper, and tied scraps of ric rac between each one.





The goods!

Pictures of the mom and dad as babies.


I found this cute little decoration at JoAnn to wrap her gift. 
It says "Baby Girl."

One of the hostesses for the shower. She is also a caterer so her food was great!

My sister-in-law Lily

My mom and me watching the gift opening.

Lily's sister and mom.






Lily with her mom and two sisters.

The family.
Me, Shannon, Lily, Nancy, Mary, my mom, family friends: Krista, Karen and baby Chloe.

It was a fun afternoon of looking at adorable baby clothes and gifts.
We can't wait to meet baby girl.



No comments:

Post a Comment