Thursday, January 19, 2012

Tick, tock

I love how Pinterest has great ideas for everything!  I saw this idea a few days ago and knew it needed to be created for my classroom. A typical day in my 2nd grade classroom goes a little like this:
"Mrs. Hull, Mrs. Hull, Mrs.Hull...."
"How many minutes till math is over?"
"When is lunch?"
"Can I get my snack yet?"
"Mrs. Hull, Mrs. Hull, Mrs. Hull....."
"Do we have a mystery reader today?"
"Is the day over yet?"
You get the point- loads and loads of questions about time.
We have not made it to the chapter in math yet where I teach them time. Some of them are familiar with it but a lot of them have no idea.

I thought this was a cute way to give them some hints as they are trying to figure it out.
I also love how the design goes with my classroom.
It is cute and fun!




The one on Pinterest used all yellow paper but I thought I would use my scraps of patterned paper.

It was super easy and used materials that I had at school and home.

I am hoping this helps cut down on the questions :)

No comments:

Post a Comment