Thursday, January 19, 2012

Dresses and dinner!

I love award shows. Well, I love the red carpet before the award show.
I love watching the dresses come down the carpet with girls and commenting on all the dresses and diamonds. This year a great friend came over and we watched the awards in our comfy clothes and cooked a delicious meal.

These were a few of my favorite looks:
siennamiller-goldenglobes_edited.jpg

Claire_Dames_a_p.jpg


Heidi_Klum_a_p.jpg
The dress color is not my favorite but I adore the necklace.

Selma_Hayek_a_p.jpg

Here are some pictures of our tasty meal!
brussel sprouts with bacon, apple, parm cheese, wine, and chicken stock.


cheesy cauliflower risotto, og ma gob.

 Martha Stewart's salted caramel cookies.



These cookies were beyond delicious.  
I am normally a one cookie person.  Not anymore.
When they came out of the oven I ate 4.
A few days later I made another batch for a friends birthday and ate a lot more!
Trust me, if you make these you will not be able to resist them.
I am not a huge caramel person but something about the coconut and salt does not disappoint.

The recipe is in the latest Martha Stewart Living magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment