Thursday, June 23, 2011

Flip Burger

I ate here last night and it was so delicious that I can't stop thinking about it.

I don't eat meat but have been interested in this place forever!  I wanted to take my dad for Father's Day so we celebrated a little late and went yesterday.  I generally eat pretty healthy but I threw all of that away last night and I am so glad I did.  

I love how creative their menu is with fresh and seasonal ingredients.  My dad ordered a burger and my mom got soup and we all shared the following delicious sides:
Fries, vodka battered onion rings, spicy bbq sweet potato tots, and caramelized brussel sprouts.

We could not resist the menu of amazing milkshakes so all three of us ordered one.

I had the captain crunch with peanut butter foam, mom had strawberry shortcake, and dad had Krispy Kreme.

I would definitely recommend Flip Burger.  The decor is awesome and it has a very fun vibe.

No comments:

Post a Comment