Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I've gone crazy.

I can't get enough owls.  They are popping up everywhere in my house.  Even my students knew about my love for owls.  I was given so many owl gifts this year and MANY hand drawn owls- so precious.  A few weeks ago I went to Canvas By U for the first time.  It was so fun!  I was a little intimidated in the beginning and had no idea if it would even look like an animal when I was finished.  The instructor was great and I would totally go back again.  Of course it was super fun because I was painting next to Blake.

We outlined everything in yellow first so that it would cover easily with darker colors.


I was really excited that the owl would get to be pink!






The finished owl. 


Mine was named Harvy and Blake's was Herby, I think....

2 comments:

  1. Our owls were the best ones in the entire room i'm pretty sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just got an email from Ann Wood Handmade about new owls in her shop ... Had to pass them on to you! http://www.annwoodhandmade.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=4&zenid=232610636247579b3ced73529e015f1f Her stuff is so awesome!
    -Steph

    ReplyDelete