Sunday, June 19, 2011

Dad's Day

I hope everyone had a great Father's Day with their dads, husbands, kids, etc...
I started my day off by eating brunch at a new place close to my house that was delicious.  I will be going back soon for more banana bread french toast.....

My dad and I will be celebrating together later in the week but I couldn't let the day go by without thinking about what an amazing dad I have been blessed with.  He is the most thoughtful, wise, funny, and caring dad.  I'm so blessed to have him live right down the road from me.  He is so talented and can fix anything, I have loved having him as a leader in my life and learning many things from him.

Father/Daughter Dance at my wedding

This is my favorite picture of my dad.  This was taken before our wedding as he was sitting in the chapel.  This picture is very special to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment