Thursday, June 9, 2011

Summer

I called my husband the other day to let him know that I was really good at Summer :)  I love sleeping in, drinking coffee at home, working out, and having no real schedule.  I am so thankful for my time off but I promise the summer is not as long as it felt when I was in 2nd grade or college even.  By the time you catch up on your sleep, take a trip to the beach, and teach a camp you are right back to pre-planning at school for the next year.  To kick off the summer at my house I changed out my frames in the entry way.

This is not the table runner I used last year but I felt like it fit better this year.




My garden....
Rosemary

Mint


Basil

Love my herb tags that I ordered from Etsy last year...they make great gifts!

Two of my hydrangea bushes came back blue this year and two are white






My lambs ear has gone crazy this year

My front porch pot :)

Each year I grow sunflowers in the back of our house.  Please excused the weeds and grass in the bed, it is an intense work in progress.  The weeds are taking over my life!












No comments:

Post a Comment