Friday, February 25, 2011

A little too ambitious

I have been off work all week for Winter Break and it has been amazing.  I have slept in past 5 am, worked out every day, met friends for lunch, and worked on things around my house.  I was feeling a bit ambitious today so I went here with my mom to look around. They have the most amazing fabric but it is much more than Hobby Lobby or JoAnn with a coupon and my teacher discount.  I found the pattern to make this quilt and fell in love with it!  The name of the quilt is eeeek! and eeek it was for $24, I couldn't resist.


While I was in the store I was all excited to get working on this tedious Halloween quilt in hopes to finish it by Halloween 2011.  Once I opened the pattern in the car I realized that it may be closer to 2012...I don't get much accomplished when I get home from teaching during the week.  I am thinking about making two at the same time because I have a feeling I will never want to make one again!  

(Sorry for the Halloween post in February, I like to plan ahead...)

No comments:

Post a Comment