Sunday, February 6, 2011

Fingers Crossed

I have not posted anything lately because I realized all the pictures I were posting turned out tiny and I wanted to have time to figure it out.  I think I know what I am doing now.....

This was a busy week at school.  We had the 100th Day of School on Wednesday and we had lots of yummy treats and snacks.  A sweet mom brought in pretzels in the shape of 100 and we decorated a cake in the shape of 100 with 100 pieces of candy.


Friday was Donuts with Dad.  It was a special morning in 2nd grade.  I warned my students to only have one donut and no coffee and their dads let them enjoy all that they wanted :) I made the tie wreath to hang on my classroom door for the week.  It was super easy!  I got most of the ties 50% off from Goodwill and the others were from my dad/husband/friend.  My dad wore the pink and green one in my wedding, he was a little too eager to get rid of it if you ask me....I cut the ties to 15 inches and wrapped them around a 12 inch foam wreath and pinned them in place.  


2 comments: