Thursday, February 10, 2011

It's all about the pink.

I really love Valentine's Day.  My husband and I don't do anything major (although I do have a little something planned for him this year...) but I think it is such a sweet day and I love decorating with the colors.  I also love it being a 2nd grade teacher because the kids are always so sweet and excited to exchange valentines.  Today we decorated boxes in class and they had a blast.  My house has been decorated since February 1st but it has taken me a little too long to get these pictures up.  I apologize for the bad photography, I always use my iphone and need to pull out my big Sony camera.

Andy sent me this picture while I was at school the other day, made my day.  Poncho obviously loves the V-Day pillows.




I loved making this project!  So easy and fast- I love anything with embroidery and felt.




Found this on another blog- I loved hand sewing the "notebook paper" but decided to stamp the words instead of sewing them.




Love these towels- got them at Home Goods and my room mom monogrammed the adorable "H"


Very PINK mantle, sorry for the awful lighting! I made the heart banner last year out of felt, of course!


My pink owl was my splurge for this months mantle.  I ordered it here and was so please with her work.

I have such a sweet husband that lets me cover our house in all things pink.
Happy Valentine's Day!













2 comments:

  1. i love how you decorate for every occasion :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to get creative around the house for different holidays and seasons, but kind of let that go... you are inspiring me to get creative again! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete