Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Handmade

I loved making Valentines this year, I think I may have spent a little too long making them for my second graders....21 is a lot!

This year I made my husband this:
I love what you can create from a little fabric, some paper, and stamps!

I have some really cute plans for more of these that are not Valentine's related.  I am hoping to get some made to sell once I find some time!

Yesterday was our class party at school- lots of candy and treats all day long.  I have a tree in my classroom that we decorate for each month.  This month they wrote things they love on their hearts.


I have a little thing for owls and birds so of course my valentines coordinated this year for my students.  




They had cute little sayings on the back like "Whoo Loves You?" and "You're a tweet heart!"

I hope everyone had a wonderful day.  I came home to a sweet card from my dad, roses from my father in law, and a VERY clean house from my husband. 







No comments:

Post a Comment