Sunday, March 18, 2012

You're Invited!

I searched for a very long time to find the perfect baby shower invitations for Kristen's bird themed shower.  I wanted them to coordinate with her nursery and be absolutely adorable. 
I could not find anything!!
So.....Kristen encouraged me to make them.
I am so glad I did. They were so fun to put together (Kristen even volunteered to help) and turned out pretty cute.

I cut two rectangular pieces of black and textured grey paper for the first two layers. 
I then printed the words on white paper and cut out the shape on my cricut.

I loved the little grey and yellow birds. I can't get enough!

Then I cut out a black branch and polka dot leaves on my cricut.

Most of the invitations were hand delivered at work so I stamped their name on a little tag and tied it around the invitation with yellow ribbon.

"A little birdie told me a baby boy is on the way..."

I think I will make handmade invitations from now on, it was so easy and fun!






No comments:

Post a Comment