Thursday, March 8, 2012

March

Our class is all ready for St. Patrick's Day!
I am not really into the holiday but I still love to decorate the classroom.
Luckily...the holiday falls on a Saturday so I don't have to deal with the distraction of leprechauns.
Last year a student was convinced that there was one in the air vent- it was a long day full of traps, gold coins, and pinching.   
Each student decorated a clover with patterns to hang in our windows.

 I pulled out my wreath made from paper bags and hung it up along with some clover window clings.

 I am so excited about this new bulletin board!
This was the first time I tried this with the kids and it turned out really cute.
I sent home a blank green clover and told the kids to decorate it with pictures and items from home to show how lucky they are to be a part of their own family.
Some kids went all out and some did the basics, all together they look cute!





 I am wishing myself good luck in the next couple of weeks before spring break.
Happy March!





No comments:

Post a Comment