Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentines!

Happy Valentine's Day!
This might be one of my favorite days of the year. 
I wanted to quickly show some of the gifts I have given this year....

My sweet friend Kristen also shares her birthday with Valentine's Day. We celebrated a little early with lunch at Figo and some shopping. 

I had so much from wrapping gifts this year with all the pink and hearts. It is extra special because baby Asher is here this year and he had to have some valentine goodies!

I mean, look at that little face. Sweet, sweet, boy.

 Each year I make my kids valentines. I have gone with the bird or owl theme the past couple of years so this time I decided to switch it up.
I always put a HW pass in their boxes, so funny because they always look for the candy and miss this little gem.

I printed the pirate template onto scrapbook paper and then sewed on a felt eye heart patch. Attached some scalloped paper and was finished! So simple and cute.

It is LOVE week at school. Each year some of us decorate the workroom at school and make yummy treats for each day. On Monday we had a Love Off and people brought in their favorite homemade treat. I made salted caramel coconut cookies but didn't win...womp, womp, womp.
We also tried a new game this year where each teacher brought in a picture of something they love and we were to guess who....

I went with the owl theme border for "Guess Whoooo Loves..."
It was so much fun to see what everyone put. 

Mine wasn't a real shocker to anyone.
How can you not love fabric, chi-wow-wows, diet coke, fruit, running, monograms, Cinnabun, and diamonds???

 I have so many new February crafts to show but not the time right now.
This little project was mostly made by my sweet dad.
He made the tick tack toe board out of wood scraps and stained it.
I bought the wood letters at JoAnn and spray painted them red and pink.
It is sitting on the table behind our couch and is a fun new addition!
I hope to post pictures of my valentine gifts for friends this year, treats, and more soon!
I re-did my mantle this February and am looooving it.
Pictures to come soon.

My sweet husband is on tour right now so I am sans husband on this Valentine's Day.
Luckily my sweet parents and I are continuing our tradition of eating at Waffle House on Valentine's Day when Andy is out of town.

xoxo


1 comment:

  1. Love all of these! Especially my Valentine's Day birthday girl's present, and my beautiful grandson. And the free homework Valentines!

    ReplyDelete