Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Jewels and Ghouls

The other weekend I hosted a Stella & Dot jewelry party.
It was right before Halloween so I had to work around my fully decorated Halloween house!

I decided to keep all the food, decorations, and jewelry in the kitchen.

It was SO much fun to play with all the jewelry!

I kept the food very simple because I wanted the jewelry to be the main focus.
Cinnamon toscano cheese

Baked brie with honey, rosemary, and almonds

Cherry and blue cheese crostini

Pumpkin cream cheese served with apple slices and gingersnaps

*I have no idea how I missed taking a picture of the cookies! They were my favorite part by far. I already have plans to make them again soon.

Food labels I made, so simple!

My MIL put together the flowers for me, huge help!
I wish my house was always full of sunflowers.

The party was around brunch time so I went with light snacks and mimosas!
I wanted the decorations and flowers to be bright and cheery like the pieces of jewelry.

I got the clear bottles from Ikea and filled them with four different juices; peach, cranberry, orange, and grapefruit.

Champagne!

Raspberries, pineapple, strawberries, and peaches to put in the mimosas.



The tricky part of hanging the banner was that I didn't use my mantle. I ended up using these two paper towel holders and had to put the flower arrangements over the taped down twine, it was interesting...

Labels for the fruit juices. 


We put together treat bags for the guests. They all had candy in them but two of them had a free piece of Stella & Dot jewelry inside!

Over the weekend I ordered my pieces and spent my hostess rewards, I cannot wait to get my goodies in the mail!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment