Sunday, August 26, 2012

The new baby!

This blog title makes me laugh.
A couple years ago my husband's cousin had a baby girl right before Christmas. We were at my in-laws to open presents with the whole family (we open gifts in order of youngest to oldest) and Andy's little cousin realized that he wasn't the youngest anymore so he had to wait to open a present and the first words out of his mouth were "ooooooh the new baby!"
It was adorably funny.

We have a new baby in our family now. My brother is now a dad and I am now an aunt.

Remember this quilt?
Well the sweet baby girl has been born!


I am so excited to be an aunt! This is my first time!

Meet Letty Arline Noel
Here she is at a week old. Her first name is after my sister-in-laws Grandmother and her middle name was my Grandma's name. 

Yes my brother's shirt does say "Letty, I am your father."

I met her a week after she was born at the lake. She was so tiny, sweet, and snuggly.
I could have held her for days.
This has to be my favorite picture ever. So sweet.

 Here are some pictures from our family weekend at the lake.
Lazy mornings on the dock.

Fabric shopping in town.

Pioneer Woman crash hot potatoes.

My view while running.


It was a lovely weekend with special family members. 

I can't wait to watch little Letty grow up and spend more time with her.




No comments:

Post a Comment