Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Crafts!

I love the three weeks between Thanksgiving break and Christmas break at school.  Everyone is so excited about the holidays and there are tons of things going on! November is full of birthdays and one of those was our adopted teacher- the guidance counselor.  This year I wanted to put together a gift for her that would remind her of our class this year.  I was really pleased with how it turned out!

I bought a planter from JoAnn and added some pink trim.
The flowers were cut out on my cricut and hot glued to skewers.  The skewers were stuck in a foam block with moss on top.

Happy Birthday tag!

My sweet class.

I put these bags together for some teacher gifts for someone at school.

I just cut out their initial on my cricut and used contact paper to attach the vinyl to the cute bags!


 This year at school we had "Boutique Week." Each day of the week different things were sold like Stella and Dot jewelry, clothes, Thirty One bags, and a few other things.
On Friday I sold some of my "Chirping Dog" crafts.
It was a busy week and I did all that I could after school for a few days to pull these things together.
It went really well!
















Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment