Saturday, November 19, 2011

My favorite things

I really enjoy things. It has taken me a bit to realize what I need and what I want. It is easy to get caught up in having the latest designer shoes and bags and driving a nice car.  I am so thankful that I have people around me that remind me of the really important things in life.  Today I am most thankful for the relationships I have made in the past couple of years.  I love being surrounded by encouraging and wise woman at work, having a best friend that will always make me laugh, parents that are supportive, and a very sweet husband.

The idea of having a new outfit for work is exciting to me.
When I started running I wanted a matching outfit for each time I got on the treadmill.
When I cook/bake I always want to try something new and of course I don't have the ingredients on hand.
I want my dog to have an outfit for each holiday.
Plus I can't stop decorating for every holiday all over my house.
There are some things I still need to work on....I need to learn to say "no" and do make things simple.
My love language is obviously gifts.  With Christmas around the corner I have realized how much I love to put together the perfect gift for each person.  

I caught myself in the teacher work room at school the other day talking about how I could not live without a certain coffee maker.  There is always a line in the work room for coffee, there is something so nice about talking to people over a cup of coffee, until you realize your class is waiting outside the door for you...ooops.

Anyway it got me thinking about my favorite things- these are a few things that I have been enjoying lately!

OpenZoomLayer.jpg

Honeysuckle_Kitchen_Basics_Set.jpg
As a teacher I already wash my hands a zillion times a day but this honeysuckle scent could not get any better.

563502.jpg
I buy the sugar free bottle.  I make vanilla lattes on the weekends at home and they are wonderful.

ref=dp_image_0.jpg
My MIL sent Andy and I one of these months ago and it is probably the most used tool in my kitchen. It is so fast and easy!  The lattes taste just like Starbucks, I promise.

prod.jhtml.jpg
Who doesn't love rose gold?

6. Fage
0_main_tab31.jpg
It took me a bit to get used to Greek yogurt but now it is my go to breakfast.  The peach is the best.

G02.jpg
Netflix is one of the best things that has ever happened to me.  I can't stop watching GG. I want to be Serena. 


pinterest.com.png
I can't get enough. I have found so many great things to cook from this and great projects to make for the house.

9. Flowers
5595576508.jpg
I hope that one day I can always have fresh flowers all over my house.  

right-away-great-captain.jpg
One of the many perks of being married to a musician is being able to listen to the records before they are finished/released.  I can't wait for everyone to hear Andy's new RAGC record, it is beyond beautiful.  


No comments:

Post a Comment