Sunday, September 11, 2011

Yellow Daisy Festival

This weekend I let my inner 80 year old self out....
Early Saturday morning I went up to Stone Mountain with my parents for the Yellow Daisy Festival.  This was my second year going and it was ah-mazing! There are tons of vendors and I can easily pass by some of them because I am not in the market for homemade soap! There are a good bit of awesome vendors that are there year after year.
This year I brought home these goodies....


This beautiful painting was done by Vikki Weigel.
You can see her incredible work at www.vikkipaints.com


It is painted on a cabinet door-I have no idea where it will live in my house but I knew it needed to come home with me!

This print was from Pam Coxwell.  
She has SO many designs to choose from.  Visit her site at www.fromtheheartart.com
I love her work because it is girly and has scripture in the print.  

Last year I bought this print from her booth because of the birds.  I was so excited this year when she had the coordinating owls.  They will both hang in my kitchen.

Ugh.  I am such a sucker for holiday decorations.  This was too fun not to have.  I am counting down the days till I can decorate for Fall!

I loved this cute little frame.  Very simple but different.  

I put an old wedding card in the frame and it will go in our master on a shelf with various vintage looking items.  *Master bedroom makeover to come soon....
(They could not remember a time-- Until now, that forever didn't seem long enough)

Next we went to Intown Quilters- we heard it was a great quilt shop.
I am working on a Christmas quilt and am making it with pink and green fabrics instead of the normal red and green.  This shop was a great place to find some fabrics for my quilt.  
I picked up these:

ChristmasTime-7447-B-450.jpgil_fullxfull.245261530.jpg ChristmasTime-7449-B-450.jpg

1 comment:

  1. I almost done with the Fall decorating, I couldn't wait! :)

    -Erin

    ReplyDelete