Thursday, September 29, 2011

Lately

Things have been really busy lately.  School is crazy, my husband has been in town, and I have been working on stuff for the house.  I am looking forward to a relaxing weekend!

So two weekends ago I went to Burt's Pumpkin Patch on Saturday morning and then to the Quilt Show on Sunday (I promise I am 25 years old). I was the only person there under 50 that was not in a stroller.






I ended up taking home a lot of pumpkins....I am almost finished decorating for Halloween.  Picture to come soon.  I have one more project to finish.

 These were some of my favorite quilts at the show:

This was made out of wool felt- I really want to learn how to do this.


This one slightly freaks me out but I am amazed by it at the same time.



This was amazing.  It was made at a wedding.  Guests wrote advice and verses on fabric.  
What an amazing gift.




I never would have thought to quilt something this way- it works!


I loved the keyboard border.

One of my favorites!

I really want to try this.


Birds were definitely a common theme at the show.

I'm not really into sports but this was amazing.




The detail on this was awesome.


I was so excited to see this quilt!  I bought the chihuahua pattern a year ago and have not made anything with it yet.  So cute!


So many pieces, I can't even imagine putting this one together.



So many owls!

Love the bat border.




I think this quilt would look so sweet on a nursery wall.

This past weekend my husband played at Music Midtown in Piedmont Park.
It was a great day with wonderful people.  

Happy almost Friday! Enjoy your weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment