Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Books galore...

I've only been home from Palm Beach for a few days and I already miss this...

I have never been much of a reader.  Sad to say since I am a 2nd grade teacher. The older I get the more joy I find in reading.  Once I started college I began collecting children's books.  I have quite the collection now and am running out of storage space.  I could spend hours in the kids section of Barnes and Noble and LOVE reading to my class every day.  

I have always had a hard time reading at home- I am usually busy after work and then just fall asleep as soon as I read a page.  

I love going to the beach because I am in my happy place and am able to just read and relax.  

These are the books I read on this trip:

tearjerker, be careful
(I thought it was amazing even through the tears)

very interesting read
i would recommend

same author as The Glass Castle
really lets you know more about the characters

this was another sad story but i really enjoyed it

all i could think about during this book was my pup back at home
another tearjerker...
not as good as i had hoped but i'm glad i read it

i just started this book since i have been home
i am not really interested in the rules of the book, i just really love Bethenny.

I have started a wish list of books to stock up on and read throughout the next year.  
I would LOVE any suggestions...







No comments:

Post a Comment