Friday, April 29, 2011

Easter Treats

Once again things have been so busy at home and school that I have not been posting very often!  I have been working on a lot of projects that have taken up a lot of time.  I wish I had taken better pictures of a few of them...

I spent Easter weekend at my parents house in Lake Hartwell.  It was so relaxing and beautiful to spend a long weekend looking at God's beautiful creations and eating lots of delicious Easter food. I ran outside and really enjoyed the pretty scenery compared to staring at my wall when I run on my treadmill!


Poncho came up to the lake with me and he showed off his adorable Easter shirt.

He was slightly miserable in his shirt but at least I got a few pictures.

Before I left for the lake I put together some little Easter goodies for some of the teachers at school and a few friends.  

I loved these bags and knew I had to do something cute for the inside.

I made my go-to-treat of chocolate covered pretzels in Easter colors.

I used my cricut to create tags that read "Happy Easter To One Of My Favorite Peeps."

Although it is late I hope everyone had a special Easter.




No comments:

Post a Comment