Friday, April 8, 2011

Amazing

My dad is beyond amazing.  This is my spring break and I decided to stay home this year to save money and get many things crossed off of my house to do list.  This week my dad and I, well really my dad built us a screened in porch.  Andy and I were so excited to do this and thought it would be done by summer but I should have known better that my dad would have it completed in 5 days.  I could not take a before picture because he works so fast and started before I got home from work last week.

We spent all day Saturday putting up the wood.  I learned how to use a miter saw and a serious nail gun.


The weather was beautiful all week while we worked on the porch.

Finished!

Hanging the screen overhead was very challenging but it meant we were almost finished.  

All I want to do is sit outside now....

This little guy is going to be so happy that he can sit outside now.  He was loving the sun while we worked on the porch.  He is just a little bit spoiled....







No comments:

Post a Comment