Sunday, August 14, 2011

A new year!

Well- I met my class and they are beyond adorable.  I can't believe this is my 4th year of teaching. The first week is over and I have been enjoying a much needed weekend full of cooking, sleeping, crafting, and an unhealthy amount of Grey's Anatomy episodes on Netflix.

I wanted to post the little "gifts" I left on each students desk the morning they came to meet me.


This is the first year I have done these.  They were so simple and inexpensive to put together. 
The bouncy balls came from Target and I simply typed up tags and glued them on fun scrapbook paper.  

Happy School Year!

I also made this little friend this weekend.  It is going to live in a dorm room for someone's daughter at work.  I loved picking out the fabrics.  I plan on making more and making them much bigger...



No comments:

Post a Comment