Wednesday, March 2, 2011

March

I can't believe it is here already.  I can't say I am sad, it's one step closer to summer for this teacher! Since I decided not to decorate my house for St. Patrick's Day this year I still had to do something for my classroom.  I always change the wreath on my door each month so I hung this guy up:


I made it last year while I was home with the stomach bug (a not so lovely part of being a teacher).  It was super easy but VERY time consuming.  It is such a great basic wreath that you could add anything on top of it or hang something in the middle.  I hot glued the ribbon to the wreath hanger and hung the ornament on the hanger so that I could use it for another occasion if needed.


The only supplies you need are a foam wreath, paper lunch bags, a scalloped punch, and oodles of hot glue sticks.


You simply fold the punch out in half and then fold it again and put glue on the tip and repeat about a zillion times.  Good luck!







No comments:

Post a Comment